This dish takes advantage of fresh summer produce and is also truly delicious.
- 3 to 4 red peppers, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 to 4 zucchini, sliced thickly
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 block of feta cheese, cut into 1-inch squares
1. Toss vegetables with olive oil and garlic. Marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Pre-roast vegetables in a large roasting pan for 20 minutes. (This can be done several hours ahead of time, and the vegetables covered and left to cool.)
3. Thread loosely onto a skewer (or arrange in a grilling basket).
4. Grill vegetables until soft in the middle.
5. Toss with feta.
- Larissa Phillips