Featured Sponsors | Check out our digital magazine!
To Become a Featured Sponsor - call 888-224-7026
Child Sexual Abuse Resources
• Mothers Against Sexual Abuse, 704-895-0489; www.againstsexualabuse.org. Provides educational programs for teachers, caregivers and professionals for the detection and prevention of child sexual abuse.
• The National Children’s Advocacy Center, 256-533-0531; www.ncac-hsv.org. Nonprofit organization offering prevention, intervention and treatment services to physically and sexually abused children and their families. Has publications available for parents.
• National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect, 1-800-FYI-3366; www.calib.com/nccanch. Offers information on the latest research and statistics related to child abuse.
• Prevent Child Abuse America, 312-663-3520; www.preventchildabuse.org. This nonprofit organization has 40 chapters in 38 states and the District of Columbia. It offers information and assistance on child-abuse related topics.
• STOP IT NOW!, 413-268-3069; toll-free Helpline: 888-PREVENT; www.stopitnow.com. This nonprofit organization offers tips on recognizing, confronting or preventing child sexual abuse.
From United Parenting Publications, August 2002